Be part of a human-sized agency filled with passionate and friendly people, collaborate with appealing international clients that have similar values to our own and be in a team that has a thirst for new technologies.
More than just a place to work, Biborg is a place where your happiness matters and your talents are valued.
On the agenda
Under the direction of the Technical Director your role is to ensure the organisation, monitoring and implementation of the system and computer infrastructure of the various branches of Biborg.
You are responsible for the following actions:
- System and server administration, network configuration, back-up etc..
- Intervention on client projects / design / hardware installation recommendations
- Security: protocol, method, training, testing
- Management of internal/ external data transfers
- Management of computing equipment (orders, installations, fixing, inventory, classification, optimisation, recycling)
- Managing the entire phone pool
- Management and optimisation of licenses and contracts (fiber, telephone systems ...)
- Management of meeting room equipment
- Keep up to date with technological developments
- At least an Information Technology degree
- 5 years of business experience
- Excellent technological culture
- Project management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Able to easily adapt to innovation
- Professional English
- Interest in the video gaming industry
Good reasons to join us:
- An agency where everyone can participate and evolve at their own pace
- Prestigious clients
- A real innovative approach
- A family like working atmosphere
We are always open to meeting new people.
If the position you are searching for is not in the list, or you are freelancer and interested in collaborating with us, feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.