Be part of a human-sized agency filled with passionate and friendly people, collaborate with appealing international clients that have similar values to our own and be in a team that has a thirst for new technologies.
More than just a place to work, Biborg is a place where your happiness matters and your talents are valued.
We are currently looking for a strategic planner intern to join the team at Biborg Paris on a 6-month paid internship. If you are interested in applying for this role, email email@example.com with your CV.
- You are a budding strategist, with a related university degree. (ideally in the last year of the program)
- You have knowledge of the advertising and entertainment landscape (agencies and workflows)
- You have Excellent writing skills
- You have the ability to synthetize your thinking and are not afraid of the word “data”
- You understand Twitch and its ecosystem
- You speak English and know how to write it (we mainly work in english)
- You have a kind attitude combined with a love for collaborating with others
- You are big on video games, TV & film and know your pop culture.
About the role
- You will work alongside a team of talented strategists and contribute to an environment of creativity, technology and professional growth. Managed by a Senior strategist,
- You will develop ideas, strategies, initiatives, and the associated presentation materials, to address those goals with creative advertising solutions
- You will play a major role in the conception, presentation of amazing campaigns strategies for some of the world’s most renowned gaming and entertainment brands.
Location - Paris - Bonne nouvelle
Experience - Master level
Salary - Depending on the level of study + Food Allowance
Start date - June/July
Contract - 6-month fixed
We are always open to meeting new people.
If the position you are searching for is not in the list, or you are freelancer and interested in collaborating with us, feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.