Be part of a human-sized agency filled with passionate and friendly people, collaborate with appealing international clients that have similar values to our own and be in a team that has a thirst for new technologies.
More than just a place to work, Biborg is a place where your happiness matters and your talents are valued.
Teaming up with an Account Manager, you will work on gaming, e-sport and automobile accounts.
Your main tasks include:
- Participating in client briefings
- Creative thinking & conception
- Preparing benchmarks
- Specs and planning
- Media plan optimisation
- Project management follow-up with internal/external resources
- Project Delivery
Your Profile and skills:
- Master 1 / Master 2 / End-of-studies internship
- Have a great knowledge of the digital ecosystem
- You have a strong interest & culture in gaming and e-sport
- You have excellent writing skills and you are a confident speaker
- You master the Google office (Google Sheets, Google Docs & Google Slides) and Basecamp
- Good general knowledge and interest in digital advertising and web culture
- You have a professional English level (written/spoken) - you will be in daily contact with native English speaking clients
- Dynamic, well-organised, passionate and creative
Good reasons to join us:
- An agency where everyone can participate and evolve at their own pace
- Prestigious clients
- A real innovative approach
- A family like working atmosphere
We are always open to meeting new people.
If the position you are searching for is not in the list, or you are freelancer and interested in collaborating with us, feel free to get in touch at email@example.com.