Be part of a human-sized agency filled with passionate and friendly people, collaborate with appealing international clients that have similar values to our own and be in a team that has a thirst for new technologies.
More than just a place to work, Biborg is a place where your happiness matters and your talents are valued.
Teaming up with a Business Manager, you will handle international clients such as Sony Computer Entertainment, Ubisoft, Riot Games, Netflix, Bandai Namco, Blizzard, Wargaming, 2K Games, Capcom, Warner.
You will be in charge of developing your dedicated accounts and working in collaboration with the new business team on proposal briefs. Your tasks will include :
- Participating in client briefings
- Creative thinking & conception
- Writing recommendations and client presentations
- Preparing benchmarks
You will be in charge of project management and production follow-up on different projects for your dedicated accounts. Your tasks will include :
- Storyboarding and ideation
- Timing estimation of production & quotes
- Specs and planning
- Media Plan optimisation
- Project management follow-up with internal/external resources
- Project Delivery
Your Profile & your skills:
- Postgraduate level Master 1 / Master 2 / End-of-year-studies
- You already had several experiences in agency (internships) or a significant experience in one position
- You have excellent writing skills and you are a confident speaker
- You have a good knowledge of the gaming industry and you’re a gamer yourself
- You master the Google office (Google Sheets, Google Docs & Google Slides). Mastering of Basecamp and Zoho a plus
- Good general knowledge and interest in digital advertising, in the digital ecosystem, and web culture
- You have a professional English level (written/spoken) - you will be in daily contact with native English speaking clients
- Dynamic, well-organised, passionate and creative
Good reasons to join us:
- An agency where everyone can participate and evolve at their own pace
- Prestigious clients
- A real innovative approach
- A family like working atmosphere
We are always open to meeting new people.
If the position you are searching for is not in the list, or you are freelancer and interested in collaborating with us, feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.