Be part of a human-sized agency filled with passionate and friendly people, collaborate with appealing international clients that have similar values to our own and be in a team that has a thirst for new technologies.
More than just a place to work, Biborg is a place where your happiness matters and your talents are valued.
We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager (5+ years experience) to join the growing team here at Biborg UK. Previous experience in a digital creative agency with a high interest in gaming & entertainment is essential.
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter.
About the role:
As a Senior Account Manager at Biborg London, you will be responsible for growing the agency business in the UK through existing and new client development, relations and management. You will report directly to the UK MD and will take full ownership of your projects, working with our talented internal studios to deliver in our areas of expertise: digital marketing and overall media strategies, online display advertising, social marketing, creative content creation and experiential activations. Your daily responsibilities will consist in:
- Create, manage and generate new business with existing clients
- Develop and grow our client rosters within the gaming and entertainment industry
- Generate/take, digest and challenge new briefs to align with client’s vision of success while building inspiring and successful creative campaigns
- Use your creative vision and perfect understanding of the Digital Display Advertising ecosystem to lead the internal creative teams from brainstorming to delivering and reporting.
- Have excellent oral communication skills and be able to deliver presentations in client meetings
- Be responsible for managing a project from A to Z with our production studios based in France
- Be at ease to communicate with all members of the team involved on a project and don’t fear to ask questions
- Be at ease with online tools to conduct projects using Basecamp, Zoho, Google Docs, etc.
- Understand media specs and have a taste for media plan optimisation
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be able to deliver projects on-time and on-budget
- Be comfortable with data report analysis
You are highly efficient and organised with great attention to detail and the ability to deliver projects on-time and on-budget. You will need to be agile with a variety of online tools to quickly understand and adapt to our internal and external processes. Always keen to go the extra mile, you have a can-do attitude and are not afraid to ask questions. You are naturally curious and always keen to learn more. The internet is your playground and you understand its rules. Proficiency in speaking and understanding French is a bonus.
- 5+ years experience in a digital creative agency
- BA or Master’s equivalent in Marketing/Communications and Advertising or similar field
- Perfect written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for advertising, gaming & entertainment
- A concise thinker, pragmatic and persuasive, you always listen before you speak
- Proactive and creative
- Team player
Profile - Digital, Advertising, Communication
Location - Shoreditch, London
Experience - 5+ years
Salary - Competitive + benefits
Start date - April 2019
Contract - Permanent
Send application to - email@example.com
Mail Subject - [AM LONDON - Application]
We are always open to meeting new people.
If the position you are searching for is not in the list, or you are freelancer and interested in collaborating with us, feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.