Be part of a human-sized agency filled with passionate and friendly people, collaborate with appealing international clients that have similar values to our own and be in a team that has a thirst for new technologies.
More than just a place to work, Biborg is a place where your happiness matters and your talents are valued.
We are currently looking for a Senior Account Strategist to join our team at Biborg and have a strong impact on our Strategy and Consulting activities. This person must have vast experience in brand and communication strategy, business and management skills as well as an active interest and expertise in gaming.
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.
About the role:
The Senior Account Strategist reports to the Agency partners along with senior creative leadership in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment with the aim of winning new business as well as managing the strategic comms / marketing development for some of the most recognised publishers and studios in the world.
The Senior Account Strategist maintains and grows our agency business and client base on an ongoing and project basis. The ideal candidate will create and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients, developing strategic solutions and plans that best fit the agency vision and answer clients’ needs. The Senior Account Strategist is responsible for creating brand strategies through research and applying experience to uncover an in-depth knowledge of the organisational process, competitive threats and opportunities of a client’s business. The Senior Account Strategist will also manage the campaign measurement process to ensure that clients and agency are aligned on key performance metrics, establishing realistic business goals, and providing accountability through reporting and analytics, and providing optimised strategies moving forward.
- Be the primary strategist on a single piece of business, ensuring that deliverables are on strategy and meeting quality standards
- Develop and lead brand position or brand architecture projects for clients
- Develop and digest all client briefs to inform the strategic response – from client kickoff to creative presentations
- Consistently write relevant and spot on strategic recommendations and lead creative output to reflect those strategies
- Develop an ability to identify a brand’s business problem and tie it to a marketing solution
- Be able to manage key elements or sections (competitive, research, cultural trends, etc.) of a brand strategy pitch with strong attention to detail and visual skills when it comes to writing presentation decks.
- Demonstrate an ability to consistently dig into relevant research (industry reports, client data sources, social media listening tools etc...) to inform well-structured strategic recommendations
- Connect strategic recommendation with measurable objectives and ways to report on what success looks like
- Develop and lead comms planning projects that are client-facing
- Be able to engage in debate with media and analytics partners over the proposed media & measurement plans
- Work alongside the Media Director to drive discussions with potential media partners
Research & analytics
- Shepherd primary research output – from client request to agency recommendation, inclusive of vendor selection, data analysis and client-facing readout reports
- Participate in creative testing for our client partners
Relationships & Agency Leadership
- Consistently show professional, articulate, mature presence in aspects of client relationship building to developing client trust
- Take on the management of a Junior Strategist, helping them grow, actively seeking opportunities to recognise their contributions
- Lead office culture initiatives outside of immediate team and client work
- Minimum 5-7 years comms planning experience with excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Strong expertise in gaming and a real appetite for innovation, emerging platforms, entertainment and everything in between.
- MBA preferred, Masters in Business or Marketing, commensurate experience in building agency client portfolios.
- Interest in and aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions.
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail when it comes to visual presentation.
- Flexibility with schedule to meet client commitments, traveling as required to pursue business development.
- Great project management abilities.
- Self motivated and willing to expand knowledge.
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects.
Profile - Digital, Advertising, Communication
Location - Paris (preferred), London, Lyon or Nantes
Experience - 5-7+ years
Salary - Competitive + benefits
Start date - ASAP
Contract - Permanent
Send application to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail Subject - [Senior Account Strategist - Application]
We are always open to meeting new people.
If the position you are searching for is not in the list, or you are freelancer and interested in collaborating with us, feel free to get in touch at email@example.com.