Be part of a human-sized agency filled with passionate and friendly people, collaborate with appealing international clients that have similar values to our own and be in a team that has a thirst for new technologies.
More than just a place to work, Biborg is a place where your happiness matters and your talents are valued.
We are currently looking for a Creative Copywriter to join the team at Biborg UK on a 6-month paid internship. If you are interested in applying for this role, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.
- You are a budding copywriter, with a related university degree.
- You want to create ad concepts from scratch and bring them to life with your prose.
- You have the ability to write clear, engaging copy in a variety of styles and are curious about new writing techniques.
- You speak fluent English and (ideally) understand a little bit of French.
- You work well in a team and like to co-create.
- You are big on video games, TV & film and know your pop culture.
- You are based in the UK and available to work in London for part of the week.
- Most importantly of all: you want to kickstart a career in copywriting and advertising.
About the role
You will work alongside a team of talented creatives and contribute to an environment of creativity, technology and professional growth. Managed by a Senior Creative Copywriter, you will work on several projects at once, juggling multiple workstreams, tones of voice and project types. Writing across many formats, from taglines and text cards to digital experiences and scripts, you will push your creativity daily. You will play a major role in the conception, presentation, production and delivery of amazing campaigns for some of the world’s most renowned gaming and entertainment brands.
Location - Split between London (Shoreditch) and WFH
Experience - Relevant BA degree, prior copywriting experience is ideal but not mandatory
Salary - £18-20K per annum, depending on experience
Start date - May/June
Contract - 6-month fixed
We are always open to meeting new people.
If the position you are searching for is not in the list, or you are freelancer and interested in collaborating with us, feel free to get in touch at email@example.com.