Be part of a human-sized agency filled with passionate and friendly people, collaborate with appealing international clients that have similar values to our own and be in a team that has a thirst for new technologies.
More than just a place to work, Biborg is a place where your happiness matters and your talents are valued.
We are currently looking for a Junior Account Manager to join the team at Biborg UK on a 6-month paid internship. If you are interested in applying for this role, email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.
About Yourself -
- You are big on video games, TV & film and know your pop culture.
- You are an excellent communicator and can confidently express yourself.
- You are a fast learner and able to quickly learn new ways of working.
- You are digitally savvy and understand internet culture and media
- You speak fluent English and (ideally) understand a little bit of another EU language (preferably French)
- You work well in a team and can take the lead when needed.
- You are based in the UK and available to work in London for part of the week.
- Most importantly, you are keen to kick start your professional career in business/account and project management.
About the role -
As a Junior Account Manager at Biborg UK, you will report directly to the UK Account Director and play an important part of our business’ growth by assisting with the production of client creative assets, ranging from print, A/V, 3D animation and AR. This is an entry level role, and an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to be introduced to a career in marketing/advertising. Previous work experience isn’t mandatory.
However, the ideal candidate should be highly efficient and organised with great attention to detail. They should have excellent communication skills - digital fluency is a must. A willingness to quickly understand and adapt to both internal and external processes is required. Always keen to go the extra mile, we’re looking for a team player and someone with a can-do attitude who will never be afraid to ask questions. Naturally curious and always keen to learn more, the Internet should be your playground and Gaming your passion.
Location - Split between London (Shoreditch) and WFH
Experience - Relevant BA degree, prior project management experience is ideal but not mandatory
Salary - £18-20K per annum, depending on experience
Start date - June
Contract - 6-month fixed
We are always open to meeting new people.
If the position you are searching for is not in the list, or you are freelancer and interested in collaborating with us, feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.