Be part of a human-sized agency filled with passionate and friendly people, collaborate with appealing international clients that have similar values to our own and be in a team that has a thirst for new technologies.
More than just a place to work, Biborg is a place where your happiness matters and your talents are valued.
We are currently looking for a Junior Account Manager to join the team at Biborg Paris on a 6-month paid internship or 1 year work-study. If you are interested in applying for this role, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.
About Yourself -
- You are big on video games, TV & film - you know your pop culture and its industry.
- You love advertising, from big TV campaigns to social-media.
- You are an excellent communicator and can confidently express yourself.
- You are a fast learner and able to quickly learn new ways of working.
- You are digitally savvy and understand internet culture and media
- You speak fluent French and very comfortable in English
- You work well in a team
- You are based in France and available to work in Paris for part of the week.
- Most importantly, you are keen to kick start your professional career in business/account and project management.
About the role -
As a Junior Account Manager at Biborg Paris, you will report directly to the Paris Account Director and play an important part of our business’ growth by assisting with the production of client creative assets, ranging from print, A/V, 3D animation, display, AR... It include the participation into :
Strategic and Communication consulting (Benchmark, identification of trends, participation in creative briefs, ...)
Project management (Resources management, planning, production brief, budget…)
Commercial follow-up (client facing, identification of opportunities…)
This is an entry level role, and an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to be introduced to a career in marketing/advertising.
The ideal candidate should be highly efficient and organised with great attention to detail. They should have excellent communication skills - digital fluency is a must. A willingness to quickly understand and adapt to both internal and external processes is required. Someone with a can-do attitude who will never be afraid to ask questions. Naturally curious and always keen to learn more, the Internet should be your playground and Gaming your passion.
Location - Paris 10
Experience - Relevant BA degree, prior project management experience in advertising is ideal but not mandatory
Salary - Legal
Start date - As soon as Possible.
Contract - 6-month internship or 1 year work-study.
We are always open to meeting new people.
If the position you are searching for is not in the list, or you are freelancer and interested in collaborating with us, feel free to get in touch at email@example.com.