Be part of a human-sized agency filled with passionate and friendly people, collaborate with appealing international clients that have similar values to our own and be in a team that has a thirst for new technologies.
More than just a place to work, Biborg is a place where your happiness matters and your talents are valued.
Biborg, creative agency specialised in entertainment, is looking for a strategic planner for a 6 months internship in its Parisian office. Under the management of the agency strategic planner, your role will be to assist her daily, while bringing new ideas and visions to the projects and recommendations. You will have the chance to discover many exciting universes, from video games, movies, series to cosmetic and automobile.
On the agenda:
- Going through the whole process of strategic and creative recommendations.
- Putting together benchmarks, trends books and reports
- Participating in conception and creative brainstorming.
- Participating in media orchestrations.
Your profile and skills:
- Master 1, Master 2, end-of-studies internship in schools like ISCOM, Sup de Pub, CELSA etc. (having previously participated in at least one internship in an ad agency is a strong advantage).
- Good general knowledge and interest in digital advertising and web culture.
- You have excellent writing skills and you are a confident speaker.
- You have a professional English level (written/spoken) - you will work in English every day and in contact with native English speaking clients and colleagues.
- You are creative
- You have good listening skills, the ability to work in a team and a sense of responsibility. You are curious, rigorous and well-organised.
Being a video games aficionado is a huge advantage for this role (and a good way to stand out when playing the PlayStation at lunch time).
Good reasons to join us:
- An agency where everyone can participate and evolve at their own pace
- Prestigious clients (Bandai Namco, Netflix, Riot Games, Sony Playstation, Ubisoft, Wargaming, Warner Bros, MINI, Nike, OnePlus)
- A real innovative approach
- A family like working atmosphere
- Salary depends on the level of studies
We are always open to meeting new people.
If the position you are searching for is not in the list, or you are freelancer and interested in collaborating with us, feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.